Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Hi all!

Zack has alotof work because of stagecraft, so I'm taking over today!  If you don't know who I am, I'm LIly (zacks best freind).  I remember blogging last year and I'm really really really excited to blogg again!  Let's start out with a picture of me.

As you can probably see, I am extremely beautiful and am improving at my modeling career!  So zack tells Me that alot of people write poems for Slice of life, so I"M going to write a realy good poem.

I like carrots
I like orange carrots
I like crunchy orange carrots
do you know any words that rime with carrot?
Carrot rimes with carrot
Carrots are so good i can't bear it
If there was carrot paper i would tear it
i like parrots

Well, I HOPE YOU LIKED MY POEM!  I WAS VERY PROUND OF MY POEM AND YOU SHOULD COMMENT ON WLORDS THAT WILL RIME WITH CARROT!! YAAYYAAYAYYAYA

3 comments:

  1. OH GOD THE BUNNY! This slice is great, you should do more Lily slices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bunny, I swear to god it is everywhere. I have seen it in so many random places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so intensely confusing and scary, congratulations for severely confusing my thoughts? Nice slice however!

    ReplyDelete