Tuesday, March 28, 2017

But it's specila to me

Today I'm going to tell you about something thats very special to me:  My friend zack!  zack is important to me becuase he gives me very much carots. i like carots.  He also give sme hugs.  i like hgs.  i have known my best friend zack for three years.  we met before he started going to logan.  I am so happy that I know zack and I would be very sad if I didn't know zack unless my other owner gave me carots because i like carots alot.  I am wroting this blog for zack because zack whent to the Rocky mountain Quilt Museum.  He says he is gonna write about it tommorwo.  I wonder if they had a carot quilt?  Do you like quilts?  zack also told me to add a picture and a video thaqt he has so here they are:

Troubled Spotted Magenta Wide Dinosaur
Kippy is blind and is generally confused about stairs...  Adorable anyway.

4 comments:

  1. Kippy! Also, Lily Bunny is very funny, she should do more posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uggh that grammar though. Interesting post, and Lily is an interesting addition to your normal slicing. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huh. Lily Bunny is interesting. Nice job. I carrot wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. vote wide dinosaur everyone.

    ReplyDelete