Friday, March 11, 2016

Replacing Zack!

Zack isn't going to blog today, so I thought as his loyal bunny Lily, I would blog for him!  I'm going to start with an amazing picture of myself.

                                                  


















I look pretty amazing, right?  Today I'm going to do a blog about my day!

I started out my day with a delicious carrot breakfast.  The carrots were raw, and they were very crunchy!  Believe it or not, carrots are my favorite food.  Unfortunately, they are mostly cooked or given with sauce so that it ruins the flavor.  It really sucks, being crunchy is the best part!  After my yummy carrots, I felt tired and full so I went to Zack so he could bring me to bed.  Unfortunately, he had to go to school so I rode with him it was really fun!  When we got back, I got on the iPad to watch some videos about carrots!  Then I went to school.  I learned all about what carrots were made of, but I didn't pay attention.  That's why I've been learning the same thing every day.  Finally, I snuck onto Zacks computer to play some bunny games and to write this blog.  I love my life!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting tone and amusing character. My real question is why you bothered to set up a Blogger account, and therefore a gmail account, for the rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun idea for a slice, and it is written very well. I agree with Maia, it does seem like it would be a lot of work to set this up. Lily must have very good eyesight, due to her rabid carrot eating.

    ReplyDelete